FloodCop LLC Return Policy
Authorized WaterCop dealer
As an Authorized WaterCop dealer, FloodCop, LLC sells only factory new products with full warranties. Please read the WaterCop Limited Warranty and System Limitations statement. During the first 30 days, FloodCop, LLC Customers who are not satisfied with their WaterCop purchase may return any unused, resalable products in original packaging with all manuals, accessories, and documentation to us for a full refund of the purchase price minus a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are not refundable. If you are returning a product that was incorrectly shipped by us, all shipping charges for that product will be refunded, and the restocking fee will not apply. We are here to assist you in any way we can. We will do our best to help with any factory warranty issues that may arise. We want to ensure your satisfaction because we want our business to succeed.
How to Return Materials
Prior to shipping materials to us, please call or email us for a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. We will promptly refund your total purchase (less shipping costs and restocking fee) under the following conditions:
- The equipment is returned unused, undamaged and in "like new" condition.
- The equipment is returned in its original packaging.
- All original materials (remotes, booklets, cables, etc.) are included in the return shipment.
- It is postmarked within 30 days of the original shipment.
- For Warranty items within the warranty period, items must be packaged securely, but not necessarily in the original packaging, so as to prevent further damage.
- Any refused shipments or orders that cannot be delivered and are returned to us by the courier will be assessed a 10% restocking fee plus the original freight cost. If the customer requests that these orders be re-shipped, we will charge the cost of the return freight plus the cost to re-ship.
If, upon receipt of the returned materials, we feel one of these conditions has not been met, we will contact you immediately to attempt to reach a mutually acceptable resolution.
- Pack all materials securely inside the manufacturer's packaging/box. If you don't have the original box and packing materials, please pack as carefully as possible so the product will not shift around during shipment. (You may be subject to a charge if you don't have the manufacturer's box.)
- Place the manufacturer's box into an outer shipping container similar to the one we used to ship the product to you and pack carefully to fill voids and prevent shifting of the inner manufacturer's box during shipment. Damage that occurs during a return shipment will be deducted from your refund.
Please do not ship directly in the retail packaging without prior approval and be sure to include everything originally supplied, or you may be subject to a charge for the missing item(s).
Place a note inside the box with your name, reason for return, and RMA number. This will help us process your replacement and/or refund. It's hard to refund your money if we don't know who you are. We recommend that you ship the item insured for your protection. Please keep in mind that we can't provide a refund or replacement unless we receive the return. Unless instructed otherwise, ship the product via traceable means, pre-paid, to the following address:
5415 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, Fl 32207